Friday, October 23, 2009

From The Beginning


Looking back on how my past has brought me to this point in life has made me realize it was not just the decisions I have made but also my surroundings that have brought me to where I am today. By my surrounding I mean, not just my direct surroundings, but also the time line I grew up in, the country, state and town, and my family. Family is whom you start your life with and is where ones destiny begins. When conceived you’re either lucky, content, or just plain screwed from the start.

Looking at these three choices, lucky seems to be the best but is it really the best. I’ve meet people that were born into what seemed like the perfect life. They never had to worry about money and always had everything they ever wanted. When I was younger I thought that someday having a life like theirs was what I wanted. Now I realize that being born lucky is not something I would have wanted in life. Why would I say that? Because never having to work for what you want makes a person weak in my opinion.

Just plain screwed from the start is the less wanted of the three. It seems to be the most common beginning for most people’s lives. Starting life with nothing and no breaks in life makes a person fight for everything they have. Self-confidence can be very hard to come by. Feeling trapped in a world that appears to be impossible to escape from. Money is not always the boundaries that entraps. Many situations can feel imprisoning enough to mark the boundaries of one’s life. Breaking through a seemingly impossible barrier will make a person feel like anything is possible yet the past will always remind them of the importance of every decision.

Growing up in a content life is the fulcrum point that balances between lucky and screwed. Advantages and disadvantages are in their hands and must be controlled by the holder of a content life. No one else can be blamed for failure but others can be credited for success. A person can truly control their life while sitting on the fulcrum of destiny.

No matter where one’s life begins, the future is controlled by ones level of inner strength. Only they can make the decisions that can control the start of a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment